Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) control your use of this website Travelling Trip (“Website”). In these Terms and Conditions, “Travelling Trip” is referred to as the “Company”, “us,” or “we.”
In the Travelling Trip website (the ‘Site’), the information/products made available through the site and the content (the ‘Products’) are owned, operated and maintained, as applicable, by Travelling Trip (‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’). The Site, Products and Content are, collectively, the ‘Travelling Trip Products’.
By using this website, You agree and warrant that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use – and are not authorized to use – all or any portion of the company’s website and its products or services (as defined below).
Please read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- Under no situations or circumstances, will the company be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website, including but not limited to any errors, omissions, loss, or damage experienced in connection with the use of any content made available via our products, services, or various resources such as email, blogs etc.
- Our services are free to any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users with information. Hence, Travelling Triip will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to Travelling Trip pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Travelling Trip website.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Travelling Trip may revise the Terms & Conditions of Site Use at any time without any notice to users.